Power of Attorney resources in Falkirk include the Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership. The Partnership is responsible for the planning and delivery of high-quality health and social care services in their area.
The Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership’s vision is:
‘to enable people in Falkirk to live full and positive lives within supportive communities’
The HSC Partnership has identified five specific outcomes which are:
- Self-Management: Individuals, carers and families are enabled to manage their own health, care and wellbeing
- Autonomy and Decision Making: Where formal support is needed people should be able to exercise as much control and choice as possible over what is provided
- Safe: Health and social care support systems are in place, to help keep people safe and live well for longer
- Service User Experience: People have a fair and positive experience of health and social care
- Community Based Support: Informal supports are in place, which enable people, where possible, to live well for longer at home or in homely settings within their community
Our Partners in Falkirk include:
CVS is the Third Sector Interface for the Falkirk Council area. A local, independent charitable company which exists to promote, develop and represent the third sector and volunteering.
Scottish Care represents the largest group of independent sector health & social care providers across Scotland. The providers they work with deliver residential care, day care, care at home and housing support.